- Four-time Olympic champion ending six-year deal with Nike
- Move is blow to Nike, which has focused on womenswear space
- Biles to have own performance wear line and activist platform
- Twenty-five US athletes to watch at the 2020 Tokyo Olympics
- Simone Biles interview: ‘I’m not a little girl anymore’
Four-time Olympic gymnastics champion Simone Biles has signed up with Gap Inc’s Athleta brand for a new apparel partnership, ending an almost six-year deal with Nike Inc.
Biles, the most decorated gymnast in world championships history at age 24, said in an Instagram post on Friday she wanted to partner with a brand that shares her “passion to help girls rise and own their limitless potential”.Continue reading...
Show Full Content